What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, which means Frontier Toyota has a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter the budget or features wishlist, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching for at a price that won’t break the bank.
Explore each of the RAV4 trims in detail below, and then contact Frontier Toyota to schedule a test drive near Lancaster.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE: $25,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: $27,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $33,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: $33,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited: $33,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: $35,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
When browsing the new Toyota RAV4 trim levels, you will easily find the model that has the features you want. To help, below is a list of the standout features you can expect to see in each Toyota RAV4 trim level:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, and the available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, Downhill Assist Control, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED daytime running lights with integrated fog lights
- RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, heated and ventilated perforated front seats, heated and perforated rear outboard seats, and available panoramic glass moonroof
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package is standard on each of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels. Enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, no matter which configuration you choose.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, and Limited trims are now available at our Valencia showroom. Although these will include most of the standard features offered on the comparable non-hybrid builds, they’ll also offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Check out the new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid inventory and give us a call to test drive one of the new hybrid models.
Get Behind the Wheel of Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Frontier Toyota!
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we’re sure that you’ll want to experience firsthand what they can do. Start your next adventure today by finding a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Valencia, and then give us a call to schedule your test drive! While you’re here, read up on the 2019 Toyota RAV4 maintenance schedule or learn more about our financing options.
More About the 2019 RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, which means Frontier Toyota has a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter the budget or features wishlist, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching for at a price that won’t break the bank….
If you have been thinking about getting a new compact SUV, you have most likely wondered, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed vehicle has earned a great reputation among critics and drivers alike, and it’s not difficult to see why! Inside and out, this Toyota sport utility vehicle stands apart. The…
Critics and customers alike have great things to say about the 2019 Toyota RAV4. According to the experts at Autotrader, the most recent version of this celebrated crossover is “a radical departure from its predecessor, signaling a change in overall philosophy: from more of a car like design, to something more akin to more rugged…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.