2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
A popular question that car shoppers ask our team is, “what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The Toyota Corolla has always been a leader when it comes to great gas mileage. You’ve always been able to drive from Palmdale to Lancaster without worrying that your Corolla MPG might be hurting your budget. This year’s 2020 Toyota Corolla and the 2020 Corolla Hybrid both offer average estimated MPGs that can keep you on track even in San Fernando Valley area traffic.
2020 Toyota Corolla Gas Mileage
The 2020 Toyota Corolla comes in seven trim packages to meet every driver’s needs. What is the gas MPG of a Toyota Corolla? Check out the numbers:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Eco mode is the latest fuel economy technology from Toyota. It regulates climate control, power output, and seat heating to reduce power demands on the engine, which makes for a better fuel economy. It’s done with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Toyota’s found ways to improve the Corolla’s fuel economy beyond the engine. These features work in conjunction with the Corolla’s other gas-saving tools to keep the gas savings coming:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing data is the basis for the Corolla’s aerodynamic design.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Save on Gas and Your New Corolla at Frontier Toyota!
You can start saving money before you drive your new Corolla to the gas pump. Check Frontier Toyota’s offers and incentives for great deals on fuel-efficient Toyotas!
Learn More at Frontier Toyota
The new Toyota Camry is entirely adaptable, making it an ideal midsize sedan for many drivers in the Valencia area. Take your pick between the seven 2020 Toyota Camry configurations to determine which will best accommodate your driving demands and budget in the Palmdale area. After you do, get in touch with Frontier Toyota to schedule…
When it comes to space, convenience, and high-end amenities, the 2020 Toyota Highlander interior is far ahead of the competition. With comfortable seating for up to eight people and a range of advanced connectivity features, the cabin of the Highlander provides exactly what Palmdale-area families need in a full-size SUV. Learn more with Frontier Toyota before…
Shopping for a new Toyota SUV? Then you may have narrowed your search down to the 2020 Toyota Highlander. With five 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations from which to choose, there’s sure to be a setup to accommodate every Palmdale driver’s demands. Learn more about the Toyota Highlander price points and features with Frontier Toyota! New Highlander…