2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
A popular question that car shoppers ask our team is, “what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The Toyota Corolla has always been a leader when it comes to great gas mileage. You’ve always been able to drive from Palmdale to Lancaster without worrying that your Corolla MPG might be hurting your budget. This year’s 2020 Toyota Corolla and the 2020 Corolla Hybrid both offer average estimated MPGs that can keep you on track even in San Fernando Valley area traffic.
2020 Toyota Corolla Gas Mileage
The 2020 Toyota Corolla comes in seven trim packages to meet every driver’s needs. What is the gas MPG of a Toyota Corolla? Check out the numbers:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Eco mode is the latest fuel economy technology from Toyota. It regulates climate control, power output, and seat heating to reduce power demands on the engine, which makes for a better fuel economy. It’s done with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Toyota’s found ways to improve the Corolla’s fuel economy beyond the engine. These features work in conjunction with the Corolla’s other gas-saving tools to keep the gas savings coming:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing data is the basis for the Corolla’s aerodynamic design.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Save on Gas and Your New Corolla at Frontier Toyota!
You can start saving money before you drive your new Corolla to the gas pump. Check Frontier Toyota’s offers and incentives for great deals on fuel-efficient Toyotas!
Learn More at Frontier Toyota
Many Palmdale-area drivers turn to the 2020 Toyota RAV4 when it comes time to buy a new crossover SUV. Why? In addition to strong performance as compared with competitors like the Honda CR-V, the 2020 Toyota RAV4 interior features and dimensions provide drivers and passengers alike with the space they need and the technology they…
If you’re looking to upgrade your vehicle with a new Toyota SUV for sale in Valencia, color options make a significant difference. Palmdale car shoppers can explore the bold and neutral 2020 Toyota 4Runner color options to find the one that matches their personality. Explore the new Toyota 4Runner for sale at Frontier Toyota before getting…
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma offers six trim levels at different affordable starting prices and standard features, making it easier for Palmdale-area truck shoppers to purchase or lease the truck that’s right for them. Whether you opt for the new Toyota Tacoma access cab or the Toyota Tacoma double cab, our team will help you find…