2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
A popular question that car shoppers ask our team is, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The Toyota Corolla has always been a leader when it comes to great gas mileage. You’ve always been able to drive from Palmdale to Lancaster without worrying that your Corolla MPG might be hurting your budget. This year’s 2020 Toyota Corolla and the 2020 Corolla Hybrid both offer average estimated MPGs that can keep you on track even in San Fernando Valley area traffic.
2020 Toyota Corolla Gas Mileage
The 2020 Toyota Corolla comes in seven trim packages to meet every driver’s needs. What is the gas MPG of a Toyota Corolla? Check out the numbers:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Eco mode is the latest fuel economy technology from Toyota. It regulates climate control, power output, and seat heating to reduce power demands on the engine, which makes for a better fuel economy. It’s done with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Toyota’s found ways to improve the Corolla’s fuel economy beyond the engine. These features work in conjunction with the Corolla’s other gas-saving tools to keep the gas savings coming:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing data is the basis for the Corolla’s aerodynamic design.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Save on Gas and Your New Corolla at Frontier Toyota!
You can start saving money before you drive your new Corolla to the gas pump. Check Frontier Toyota’s offers and incentives for great deals on fuel-efficient Toyotas! Need more information? Check out the 2021 Toyota Corolla interior.
Learn More at Frontier Toyota
2023 Toyota Camry Trim Levels
Elevate your everyday drives in Palmdale with the 2023 Toyota Camry. There’s no shortage of options when it comes to the new Camry. With a wide array of Toyota Camry trim levels, along with a hybrid powertrain, it’s easy to find the Toyota sedan that checks all your boxes. Explore the different features and…
Introducing the 2023 Toyota Corolla Family
Toyota has developed a dynamic new lineup for the 2023 model year, including exciting updates to the 2023 Toyota Corolla family. The Corolla has long been a favorite among Palmdale drivers, and we’re sure it will remain quite popular as the 2023 Toyota Corolla Sedan, the 2023 Toyota GR Corolla, the 2023 Toyota Corolla Hatchback,…
Introducing the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition
Palmdale-area drivers are undoubtedly excited about the arrival of the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Even better? The introduction of the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition. This innovative trim level makes it possible to go green while enjoying adventures around Valencia. Discover what the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition has to offer in this…
0 comment(s) so far on 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG