2020 Toyota Highlander Interior
When it comes to space, convenience, and high-end amenities, the 2020 Toyota Highlander interior is far ahead of the competition. With comfortable seating for up to eight people and a range of advanced connectivity features, the cabin of the Highlander provides exactly what Palmdale-area families need in a full-size SUV. Learn more with Frontier Toyota before checking out our Toyota Highlander inventory online.
Toyota Highlander Interior Dimensions
What are the specific Toyota Highlander interior dimensions? As previously mentioned, Toyota Highlander interior seating accommodates up to eight people. Otherwise, take note of the following passenger and cargo specs on the introductory Highlander L trim.
- Head Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 41.2 inches/39.4 inches/36.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 59 inches/58.7 inches/55 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 57.2 inches/57.0 inches/45/6 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 42 inches/41 inches/27.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 141.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 16 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 48.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 84.3 cubic feet
Toyota Highlander Interior Features
From the start of the lineup, the Toyota Highlander interior boasts a number of standard features, such as a 6-speaker stereo, a rearview camera, and a 6.1-inch touchscreen. Take advantage of the following upgrades, as well.
- Optional Rear-Seat Entertainment System: Install a rear-seat Blu-ray Disc entertainment system for quiet rides in the Lancaster area. The system includes a 9-inch display, RCA jacks, two wireless headphones, and a remote.
- Optional Driver Easy Speak: Tired of shouting to speak with backseat passengers? Driver Easy Speak allows you to communicate with passengers via the rear speakers.
- Optional Entune™ App Suite: When the Toyota Highlander inside is equipped with Entune™ Premium Audio, you can use Entune™ App Suite to access your favorite apps, such as Yelp, iHeartRadio, Destination Search, and more.
Toyota Highlander Interior Colors & Exterior Paints
There are only two Toyota Highlander interior colors from which to choose (black or ash) in fabric, SofTex, or leather upholstery. Make sure your Toyota Highlander inside complements the following exterior paint options:
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Blizzard Pearl
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Predawn Gray Mica
- Salsa Red Pearl
- Ooh La La Rouge Mica
- Toasted Walnut Pearl
- Alumina Jade Metallic
- Shoreline Blue Pearl
Tour the Toyota Highlander Interior at Frontier Toyota
Check out the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions, features, and color options for yourself at Frontier Toyota! Get in touch to schedule a test drive, and make sure to browse our new vehicle specials before you visit. Looking to do further research? Compare the Highlander vs. 4Runner to decide between Toyota SUVs.
More About the 2020 Highlander
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.