2020 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features and Dimensions
Many Palmdale-area drivers turn to the 2020 Toyota RAV4 when it comes time to buy a new crossover SUV. Why? In addition to strong performance as compared with competitors like the Honda CR-V, the 2020 Toyota RAV4 interior features and dimensions provide drivers and passengers alike with the space they need and the technology they crave. Take a peek at the Toyota RAV4 interior, and then connect with Frontier Toyota to schedule a time to check it out in person!
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
You and four additional passengers can hit the streets of Lancaster inside the new RAV4, and everyone will enjoy more than enough room to stretch out and ride in comfort. Consider the Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions as you conduct your crossover SUV research.
- EPA Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Head Room (1st/2nd row): 37.7 / 39.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.8 / 56.4 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd row): 54.3 / 47.7 inches
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 41.0 / 37.8 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 1st/2nd Row): 69.8 / 37.6 cubic feet
Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
San Fernando Valley drivers are sure to be impressed with the range of Toyota RAV4 interior features available. Below are some of the most noteworthy Toyota RAV interior features available throughout the lineup.
- Seating: Take your pick between standard cloth and available leatherette SofTex® upholstery, and enjoy an 8-way power-adjustable front driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory functionality. Heated seats are available in both the front and the back.
- Backup Cameras: The RAV4 provides various backup camera options so that you can safely reverse and maneuver. Choose from the integrated backup camera with projected path; integrated panoramic backup camera with dynamic gridlines; and the Bird’s Eye View Camera, which includes Perimeter Scan, overhead 360-degree view in low-speed Drive and Reverse, and curb view.
- Infotainment: Perhaps most appealing to San Fernando Valley-area drivers and passengers is the standard 7-inch touchscreen Entune™ 3.0 Audio system, which offers Apple CarPlay™, Siri® Eyes Free, advanced voice recognition via Bluetooth®, Scout® GPS Link, and Safety Connect® with Wi-Fi.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Colors and Design
Picking out your favorite Toyota RAV4 interior colors to completely customize your cabin may be the most thrilling part of shopping for a new crossover SUV. Choose from Black, Light Gray or Nutmeg upholstery or SofTex®, or mocha SofTex® on select models. As for Toyota RAV4 Hybrid interior colors, you’ll find many of the same options as those available on gas-powered trims.
You can also take advantage of the following Toyota RAV4 interior design elements, as well:
- Panoramic glass roof
- Interior ambient lighting
- Specialty elements depending on the trim selected (black interior with red accents on RAV4 TRD Off-Road, for example)
Experience the Toyota RAV4 Interior at Frontier Toyota
The best way to fully appreciate the Toyota RAV4 interior is to get behind the wheel. Contact Frontier Toyota to schedule a test drive, and feel free to continue your RAV4 research to learn more about this compelling crossover SUV!
More About Toyota RAV4 Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, which means Frontier Toyota has a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter the budget or features wishlist, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching for at a price that won’t break the bank….
If you have been thinking about getting a new compact SUV, you have most likely wondered, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed vehicle has earned a great reputation among critics and drivers alike, and it’s not difficult to see why! Inside and out, this Toyota sport utility vehicle stands apart. The…
Critics and customers alike have great things to say about the 2019 Toyota RAV4. According to the experts at Autotrader, the most recent version of this celebrated crossover is “a radical departure from its predecessor, signaling a change in overall philosophy: from more of a car like design, to something more akin to more rugged…