2021 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Automotive experts and consumers alike are raving about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 in their reviews. Not only are they impressed by the new RAV4’s tech features and versatile cabin, but they also appreciate its well-rounded performance and advanced safety systems. Discover why this Toyota SUV is so highly praised in this roundup of 2021 Toyota RAV4 reviews from Frontier Toyota.
Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews
What do drivers like you have to say in their Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews? Here’s what you can look forward to if you choose this model for the Palmdale roads.
- “I can honestly say that I was thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and quality that was noticeable immediately when inspecting the exterior and interior of my new RAV4. You can feel it when you are driving in the response of the vehicle the way it handles, the way the steering feels in your hands and the purr of the motor you feel under your feet. You just get the sense that this car is going to last and is a worthy investment of safety and peace of mind.” – Lester R.
- “I love the easy ride and the power to go, go, go. If I need to get on the freeway quickly, this car has the oomph to do it! I love the color and all the bells and whistles. I plan on keeping this car for a long time.” – Eileen
Toyota RAV4 Critic Reviews
Following this sampling of Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, here are various Toyota RAV4 reviews from auto critics.
- Car and Driver: “The RAV4’s square-jawed looks are inspired by the 4Runner SUV and Tacoma pickup truck, but its car-based construction delivers a smoother ride than either of those trucks. Interior accommodations are spacious and the materials chosen are durable, but those buyers seeking modern-day convenience features such as power-adjustable seats, push-button start, and blind-spot monitoring will want to avoid the entry-level model.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The 2021 Toyota RAV4’s refined interior, remarkable fuel economy, and well-balanced performance help it place in the top half of our compact SUV rankings.”
- Edmunds: “The Toyota RAV4 is one of the best-selling passenger vehicles today. It’s easy to understand why: This small SUV has a smooth ride, plenty of space for passengers and cargo, and many standard advanced driver safety features. No doubt the RAV4’s long-running status — it debuted all the way back in 1996 as one of the first crossover SUVs — and Toyota’s name recognition help too.”
Find the 2021 Toyota RAV4 at Frontier Toyota
Ready to drive the 2021 Toyota RAV4 around Lancaster for yourself? Get in touch with Frontier Toyota to schedule a test drive near San Fernando Valley! Take the time to apply for financing online before you visit, too.
More from Frontier Toyota
The new Toyota RAV4 remains one of the most popular and praised compact SUVs available today, so we understand why Palmdale-area drivers like you are not immune to its appeal. Between its well-appointed interior and strong fuel economy ratings, the 2021 RAV4 is a no-brainer. And so now comes the fun part — browsing your…
Automotive experts and consumers alike are raving about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 in their reviews. Not only are they impressed by the new RAV4’s tech features and versatile cabin, but they also appreciate its well-rounded performance and advanced safety systems. Discover why this Toyota SUV is so highly praised in this roundup of 2021 Toyota…
Lower your fuel consumption as you drive throughout the Palmdale area thanks to the 2021 Toyota Camry mpg returns. With a new engine option for the 2021 lineup, the Camry allows you to achieve your ideal blend of power and efficiency. There’s even a new hybrid trim level added to the mix! Discover what you…