2021 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a celebrated compact SUV with a number of configurations and setups, so you’re sure to find an ideal model to get around Palmdale. And across the lineup of Toyota RAV4 trim levels, there is a range of features and security systems to accommodate your driving demands. Learn about the RAV4 trims with Frontier Toyota!
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
Which of the Toyota RAV4 configurations fits within your budget? Explore the RAV4 trims by price point below.
- Toyota RAV4 LE: $26,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,345 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $30,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $33,155 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,780 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited: $34,380 MSRP*
Our Valencia showroom also features the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, which boasts the following prices.
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: Starting at $28,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: Starting at $29,795 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid: Starting at $32,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: Starting at $37,030 MSRP*
Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
- Toyota RAV4 LE
- Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® smartphone app integration
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Soft-touch interior accents
- Available all-wheel drive and Multi-Terrain Select
- Toyota RAV4 XLE
- Smart Key System
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure
- 7-inch digital multi-information display
- 120-volt deck-mounted power outlet
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road
- TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching
- Power liftgate with jam protection
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Toyota RAV4 Limited
- Digital rearview mirror
- 19-spoke multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels
- Two-position driver’s seat memory function
Toyota RAV4 Trims: Safety
Each of the Toyota RAV4 configurations comes with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), which promises:
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Toyota RAV4 Trims: Hybrid
Within the lineup of Toyota RAV4 trims, the LE, XLE, and Limited models come in hybrid formats, which will improve efficiency on Lancaster streets. There’s also the XSE Hybrid configuration available. The feature offerings are the same as the main RAV4 trims, with the main difference being the new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II. This setup allows for an EPA-estimated 41 mpg city and 38 mpg highway.
Pick Out Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Frontier Toyota!
Unsure which of the Toyota RAV4 configurations will exceed your San Fernando Valley driving demands? Test drive a few of the Toyota RAV4 trims at Frontier Toyota! Browse our new RAV4 inventory to pick out your favorites and explore color options, and get in touch to schedule your visit to our dealership. Still doing your research? Compare the Toyota CH-R vs. RAV4 to see how these Toyota SUVs differ, or compare the Toyota RAV4 vs. Honda CR-V for perspective on the competition.
More About the 2021 RAV4
Automotive experts and consumers alike are raving about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 in their reviews. Not only are they impressed by the new RAV4’s tech features and versatile cabin, but they also appreciate its well-rounded performance and advanced safety systems. Discover why this Toyota SUV is so highly praised in this roundup of 2021 Toyota…
Comfort, convenience, and connectivity are key to a quality cabin and enjoyable rides in the Palmdale area. Luckily, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 interior promises all of this and more with its spacious dimensions and high-tech features. Discover what the new Toyota RAV4 has in store in this guide from Frontier Toyota, and then get in touch…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.