2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Special Edition
Interested in a Toyota Tundra that provides an entirely unique experience? Among the list of Toyota Tundra trim levels is the 2022 Tundra 1794, a special edition that will take you back in time on the Palmdale roads. The Toyota Tundra 1794 embodies a Western theme, and proves to be one of the most sought-after Toyota Tundra configurations available. Find out what this special edition Toyota truck has in store, and then make it yours today at Frontier Toyota!
Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
As previously mentioned, the 2022 Tundra 1794 features a Western theme, complete with Rich Cream or Saddle Brown leather upholstery, imitation suede inserts, and matching leather appointments on the shift console, door trim, and instrument panel. Additional Toyota Tundra 1794 elements include:
- $57,690 starting MSRP*
- 20-inch machined-finish alloy wheels
- American walnut wood-grain trim
- Chrome grille and exterior accents
- Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 suite of advanced safety systems
- Available TRD Off-Road Package
Along with these features, the 2022 Tundra 1794 runs on one of two engines: an i-FORCE 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 engine rated at 389 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, or an i-FORCE MAX 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid engine rated at 437 hp and 583 lb-ft of torque. Both powertrains are matched with a 10-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and can be had in a 4×2 or 4×4 format. In terms of Toyota Tundra configurations, take your pick between the CrewMax 5.5-foot bed and the CrewMax 6.5-foot bed for the 2022 Tundra 1794.
Additional Toyota Tundra Trim Levels
Consider the other Toyota Tundra trim levels to determine if the Toyota Tundra 1794 model is the right truck for you to drive around San Fernando Valley.
- 2022 Tundra SR: 18-inch styled steel wheels; aluminum-reinforced composite bed; 8-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen
- 2022 Tundra SR5: 18-inch alloy wheels; tow hitch receiver and Integrated Trailer Brake Controller; selectable driving and TOW/HAUL modes
- 2022 Tundra Limited: 20-inch alloy wheels; 14-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen; SofTex®-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable front seats
- 2022 Tundra Platinum: 20-inch dark-gray-painted alloy wheels; power tilt/slide panoramic roof with power sunshade; leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- 2022 Tundra TRD Pro: 18-inch BBS® forged-aluminum wheels with Falken® WILDPEAK all-terrain tires; TRD Pro off-road suspension with FOX® shocks and 1.1-inch front lift; heritage-inspired TOYOTA grille with LED light bar and marker lights
- 2022 Tundra Capstone: 22-inch dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels; semi-aniline leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats; two-tone white-and-black interior with American walnut wood-grain trim
Browse Toyota Tundra Configurations at Frontier Toyota
Experience each of the Toyota Tundra configurations when you visit our dealership in Valencia to browse our new Toyota inventory. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding the Toyota Tundra specs and features!
More from Frontier Toyota
Toyota has developed a dynamic new lineup for the 2023 model year, including exciting updates to the 2023 Toyota Corolla family. The Corolla has long been a favorite among Palmdale drivers, and we’re sure it will remain quite popular as the 2023 Toyota Corolla Sedan, the 2023 Toyota GR Corolla, the 2023 Toyota Corolla Hatchback,…
Palmdale-area drivers are undoubtedly excited about the arrival of the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Even better? The introduction of the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition. This innovative trim level makes it possible to go green while enjoying adventures around Valencia. Discover what the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition has to offer in this…
The 2023 Toyota 4Runner redesign continues the legendary nature of this adventurous vehicle. In fact, the 2023 Toyota 4Runner is a celebration of 40 years as an off-road icon. This specialty model emphasizes and is inspired by this heritage, as evidenced with its design, sturdiness, and reliability. Find out what the 2023 Toyota 4Runner 40th…