New Toyota Avalon for Sale in Valencia, CA
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (877) 599-9961 for more information.
Secure a Toyota Avalon Lease at Frontier Toyota
Interested in a new Toyota Avalon for sale in Valencia? Turn to Frontier Toyota to secure a Toyota Avalon lease and access all of the features you want from your favorite of the Avalon trim levels. Across the lineup, this Toyota sedan provides sleek styling, efficient performance, and a luxurious, high-tech interior. Want to get behind the wheel? Get in touch with our team to schedule a test drive near Palmdale today!
Avalon Trim Levels
What do each of the Avalon trim levels have to offer to Lancaster-area drivers like you? Take your pick from the following:
- Avalon XLE: Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone app integration, and 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Avalon XSE Nightshade: Gloss-black accents and rear spoiler, paddle shifters and aluminum pedal covers, and 19-inch black-painted alloy wheels
- Avalon TRD: TRD track-tuned suspension, larger 12.9-inch front disc brakes with red-painted front and rear calipers, and 19-inch TRD matte-black alloy wheels
- Avalon Touring: Adaptive Variable Suspension system, Premium Audio with JBL and Dynamic Navigation, and LED headlights with smoked chrome bezels
- Avalon Limited: 18-inch super chrome alloy wheels, adaptive cornering lights, and fully integrated LED Daytime Running Lights
Within the list of Avalon trim levels, you will also find hybrid versions of certain models, ideal if you want to make the most of each gallon of gas on the San Fernando Valley roads.
Toyota Avalon vs. Toyota Camry: What’s the Difference?
When shopping for a Toyota sedan, you will likely end up comparing the Toyota Avalon vs. Toyota Camry. Both models come with a hybrid powertrain offering, as well as a comparable introductory 2.5L inline-4 engine. They are also similarly sized. So what are the key differences? For one, the new Avalon for sale at Frontier Toyota is considered a more high-end sedan, while the new Camry is certainly more budget-friendly. What’s more, the Avalon boasts all-wheel drive as standard, whereas the Camry has front-wheel drive to start. Of course, you can’t go wrong with either of these exemplary Toyota sedans, so your Toyota Avalon vs. Toyota Camry comparison ultimately comes down to preference and driving demands in the Van Nuys area.’